In this review we will reveal why you should stay away from the online dating site FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com. After a thorough research we gathered enough information to explain the deceptive marketing techniques FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com uses to scam and rip off users like you. Continue reading to learn about the scamming fashions of this site.
Synapsis of our findings
- You start receiving messages from women immediately after sign up
- Messages cannot be opened or read unless you pay a membership fee
- The site is full with fabricated profiles called “Love Stars”
- “Love Stars” profiles are used to send you fake messages & string you along
- You cannot actually meet anyone in person on the site nor have a date in real life
- The site is a scamming, deceiving service that rips off naive users
The evidence is against FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com
1) The Existence and Use of “Love Stars”
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com fabricates dating profiles of women and calls them “Love Stars”. These profiles are completely made up and created by the site fill it up with plenty of beautiful women. Sadly, none of them are real women and everything you can see on a dating profile, from photographs, to personal interests and information is completely fake.
2) Receiving Computer-Automated Messages
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com sends computer automated messages through the fake “Love Stars” profiles. We started receiving chat and email messages immediately after signing up and creating our profile. We didn’t have any information, text or photos on our profile when we started getting messages. Later, we found out that these messages sent from “Love Stars” are just bait. FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com hopes that you won’t notice the scam and upgrade you membership by giving them your money. Actually, there is no way you can read any of the messages you receive or contact anyone on the site without paying for a monthly membership first.
3) Having To Pay To Use Services and Features
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com uses the word “FREE” a lot on their site. To users it seems as if the dating site is completely free of charge, although everything but the sign-up comes at a cost. Here is the price list for FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com:
- $2.97 for a 3 day trial period
- $29.95 for 1 month of membership
- $74.85 for 3 months of membership
- $119.70 for 6 months of membership
4) You Have No Chances of Physical Meeting or Dating
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com is aware you cannot meet anyone on the site, since there are no real people contacting you. Can FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com even be called a “dating site” when they have no intention to bring people together. This site operates with one goal and that is to take your money while offering nothing in return.
The verdict on FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com Scam Questions
Want to know more? Send us your questions through the comments section below and we’ll provide a personal and prompt answer. You are also welcomed to share your personal experiences with FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com and help others by sharing your story.
FreeLifetimeQuickSex.com Contact Info
Addresses: Stasinou, 1 Mitsi Building 1, 1st floor, Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia Cyprus 1060
Flashtime Bow Ltd, 119 Fines Park, Stanley, County Durham DH9 8QZ, United Kingdom
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers: 1-877-597-3436 or 1-877-629-5689
Contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and report the site if you feel you have been conned or ripped off.