Secret-Sex-Buddy.com claims that if you sign up on their site you will be able to find and meet hundreds of lonely female members who are located in your area and then goes on to create a fear of missing out by warning you that you only have a limited time to register. Registration is rushed to keep you from noticing scam by saying that Secret-Sex-Buddy.com only allows an equal number of female and male members to sign up each day. So, is this read or just another online dating scam? Continue reading to find out the truth.
Questions you need to answer
To make their scam more believable, they have created a set of two questions for you to answer, based on which they calculate the number of potential perfect matches for you. Here are those questions and available answers:
- How old are you? (18-29 or older than 30)
- Do you practice safe sex? (a yes or no question)
During several different days and different times of the day, we tried to access the site and tried to answer with variations. The first thing that was extremely strange was that the site assumed that we were male, so based on our answers found 9.352 female matches. We pointed out that particular number, because every single time we tried to sing up there were exactly 9.352 female members from our area, no matter how we answered.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com redirects to AffairAlert.com
Once you answer your questions and get the 9.352 members as a matching result, you need to click that you agree to the three site rules. However, once you click the “I Agree” button, you are automatically taken to another online dating site called AffairAlert.com. This is a site we have already confirmed as a fraudulent and ripping-off dating scam in a review we did earlier on this topic. You can read the detailed review of AffairAlert.com here.
Some basic warnings about the scamming fashions of AffairAlert.com:
1. AffairAlert.com creates “Online Cuties”, which are fabricated dating profiles of women, whose photos, location, personal information, interests, ect. are completely made-up and resemble no real person alive. Yet, the site is full of such profiles; in fact we were not able to detect one dating profile that seemed genuine.
2. AffairAlert.com will send you countless email and chat messages that are computer-automated and sent through the “Online Cuties” profiles. The catch is to get you to pay a paid membership fee to be able to read the received messages, contact someone, or respond to a received message.
3. AffairAlert.com will continue charging your credit card while serving you a bunch of lies, for as long as you keep believing the fraud. Here is how much your membership can cost you:
- $8.90 for a 3 day trial subscription period
- $29.95 for one month of subscription
- $49.95 for 2 months of subscription
- $69.90 for 3 months of subscription
The verdict on Secret-Sex-Buddy.com
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com is obviously associated with another online dating service that is a proven scam you should steer clear from. While this site is nothing more than a redirecting page, we are certain they are getting their piece of the cake for providing more visitors for AffairAlert.com to rip off. We kindly advise you to stay away from either one of these websites, as they don’t have any interest in finding you a match.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com Scam Questions
Did we miss anything you wanted to learn? If there is something else you’d like to learn the answer to, we welcome your questions and comments in the section below. Also, if you have a personal experience as a member of AffairAlert.com, feel free to share your feedback here, to help prevent others from getting scammed.
Report and File a Complaint
Contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and report the site if you feel you have been deceived and/or ripped off.