NaughtyMeetings.com is an online matchmaking and dating service affiliated with other dating sites such as, LocalHotClassifieds.com, XXXMatch.com, SocialSex.com and XXXBook.com. In this review we will provide you with the evidence we discovered about NaughtyMeetings.com and its workings, and we promise to also review the other sites it’s connected to in the future.
Now, we invite you to read carefully before you make a decision to sign up on NaughtyMeetings.com or if you already are a member of the site. In the end, we invite you to post your questions or personal experiences with this dating service.
NaughtyMeetings.com investigation and conclusions
1) Are This Many Women Really Contacting You?
No, not really.
Although you may believe that the chat and email messages sent to you are honest and real, don’t fall for it. At first, it seems amazing that you think you found the right dating service for you, where people are ready to talk and connect. But, soon enough, messages start to make no sense, especially if you reply back to a woman who wrote you. You’ll just keep getting these random flirty chats, and no real correspondence.
We went to NaughtyMeetings.com Terms and Conditions of Use page and found the answer to all questions.
2) What Is This “Online Emissary” Service?
Since they are contacting you, you might want to know who or what exactly is behind this service. And the answer is – NaughtyMeetings.com itself. The site creates phony dating profiles of made-up members (mainly women) and presents them as real people. These profiles are referred to as Online Emissaries and are completely fabricated. Everything from their photographs, interests, location, to their personal information is created by the site without any human involvement. NaughtyMeetings.com uses these fabricated profiles to send you computer-automated messages.
3) So, What Are You Paying For?
That’s right. The site will ask you to pay in order to use its features and services. But what good when all you ever get are messages from computer software sent through phony dating profiles. It’s clear that NaughtyMeetings.com has ulterior motives, and here they are:
- Deceive you into thinking women are really flirting with you, interested in you, and trying to communicate with you, although the messages are fake.
- Show you all these beautiful, gorgeous women who are potential dates without letting you know they are all fabricated.
- Make you pay to be able to write, message, or communicate in any way with anyone on the site. This is the real scam. They scam you by convincing you there is a reason to give them your money, and many people fall victims to their conning tactics
NaughtyMeetings.com will literally extort your credit card information from you. Every time you get a message and try to reply – you are taken to the payment page. Every time you see someone and would like to start communication – you are asked to pay.
SILVER Membership Options:
- $1.95 for a 3-day trial membership period
- $29.95 for 1 month of site membership
- $59.95 for 3 months of site membership
GOLD Membership Options:
- $34.95 to buy a monthly membership
- $69.95 to buy 3 months of membership
- $149.99 to buy 12 months of membership
4) Are There Any Real People On NaughtyMeetings.com?
Turns out that not all of the people on the site are fabricated or computer generated characters. There are, in fact, real people here. But, they are not what you’d expect. One of the other ways NaughtyMeetings.com is scamming its users is by hiring and paying employees who get in contact with you through the Emissary service. These employees’ job is to pretend they like you, make communication feel natural and real and string you along for as long as they can. They will continue to act and deceive you until you discover the truth or stop paying.
5) How Come NaughtyMeetings.com Is Called A Dating Service?
That is a strange fact, considering that they are aware you cannot meet or date anyone on their site. Their only goal is to take your money and not give anything in return. They say they are a dating service, but also state NaughtyMeetings.com is intended for “entertainment purposes only”. Do you find being scammed and ripped off entertaining?
The results of our investigation
- NaughtyMeetings.com uses Fabricated Profiles called “Online Emissaries”
- “Online Emissaries” send you Computer-Automated Messages
- NaughtyMeetings.com is not a free and you need to pay to use their services
- NaughtyMeetings.com hires and pays employees to scam you
- This is not a “dating service” because you cannot meet anyone real
NaughtyMeetings.com Scam Questions
We hope the Dating Cop team managed to shed light on the true face of NaughtyMeetings.com and that it’s not too late for you to avoid getting scammed. If you have any further questions, or if you have a personal experience with NaughtyMeetings.com that you’d like to share, please post it in the comments section below. We appreciate your feedback and will get back with you promptly.
NaughtyMeetings.com Contact Info
Addressess: PO Box 1058 Basseterre, St. Kitts, East Caribbean
48 Constant Spring Rd, Kingston 10, Jamaica
42 Dositheou Street, Strovolos, Nicoisa 2028, Cyprus
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and report this site if you feel you have become the victim of scams or ripped off.