FuckBookNet.net is one of those hook up themed sites that use all available tools and tactics to get to peoples’ money. Although the site may look real to you, if you sign up and create a profile you need to be careful not to get scammed or ripped off. In this review, we will explain the scamming mechanisms that FuckBookNet.net uses. We hope you will find everything you need to know and not waste your precious time and money on a scamming dating site.
Why Fuckbook.net is a Scam
- After signing up we got a ton of email and chat messages, which are automated
- We could not open or read messages unless we paid for upgrade
- The women sending these messages turn out to be profiles fabricated by FuckBookNet.net
- The people on FuckBookNet.net who are real are paid for their services
- You can never meet in person anyone you contact on the site
- This site is associated with two other well-known dating scams – FuckBook.net, XxxConnect.com and NaughtyMeetings.com
Evidence that prove FuckBookNet.net is a scam
Since you have to agree to the terms and conditions of use when signing up on FuckBookNet.net, we thought that the next logical step would be to read this document carefully and see what we are agreeing to. It turned out that in the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement we found the proof for all our suspicions. We will break down all fact one by one in the text below.
1) Online Emissaries Service
When a dating site employs such service it only means one thing – that the women’s dating profiles are fabricated. All the women you see on the site and that are sending you messages are only profiles created by FuckBookNet.net. Actually, nothing is real on these profiles. Their pictures, personal information, descriptions and interests are completely made-up. Here are the three reasons why, in our opinion, FuckBookNet.net has the need to fabricate profiles:
- To fill up the site with gorgeous women who seem ready to meet you and chat with you online.
- To send you computer automated communications using these fake profiles.
- To extort paying for subscription by blocking all communications until you give them your credit card info.
2) Using Computer Software to Generate Communications
You start receiving emails, chats and other communications from other members of FuckBookNet.net within minutes of signing up. But, the catch is that the only information you can see is who sent the email and the subject line. You cannot, however, read the content of the email and this is their tactic for extorting paid memberships. The truth about these email messages is that they are not sent by women who are site members. All the communication on the site is completely computer-automated without any human interference.
3) How much do you pay?
All paths on FuckBookNet.net seem to be leading to the payment page. Whether you get a flirty message from a woman on the site and try to read it or reply, or if you spot someone you like and try to communicate with them – you are asked to pay. Here is the price-list and different subscription periods you can choose from, only keep in mind that they are all automatically renewable as the subscription period you chose is due.
- $1.95 to buy a 3 day trial period
- $29.95 to buy 1 month of paid subscription
- $99.95 to buy 12 months of paid subscription
- $34.95 for 1 month of paid subscription
- $89.95 for 3 months of paid subscription
- $149.99 for 18 months of paid subscription
4) Employees Hired to Trick You
We found out that not all members of the site are fake, and that some are real people. Unfortunately, they are all employed by FuckBookNet.net. Yes, you read it well, people are hired and paid to make communication on the site more natural and deceive you.
5) FuckBookNet.net Is Not a Matchmaking Service
FuckBookNet.net Reviews Are In
We believe we explained everything there is to know about this fraudulent site. However, if you do have any additional questions or comments, feel free to post them in the section below. We’d like to read your personal take or experience with FuckBookNet.net, so please share it with other to read.
FuckBookNet.net Contact Info
Addresses: – PO Box 1058 Basseterre,St. KittsEast Caribbean Stallion.com
– 48 Constant Spring Rd Kingston 10 Jamaica
– 42 Dositheou Street, Strovolos, Nicoisa 2028, Cyprus
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a legit dating site to find adult encounters on, we highly recommend Fling.com (it’s legitimate).
Report and File a Complaint
You can contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and report the site if you feel you have been the victim of scam and rip off.