We found NaughtyCouplesMatch.com when we were investigating other dating websites that shared a hosting address where many scamming dating sites were registered. Only to find out that this site may not be the type of scam we had expected. Continue reading this review as we reveal more details and explain all you need to know about how NaughtyCouplesMatch.com works.
NaughtyCouplesMatch.com is a landing page
As you can see from the picture above, even when you open the site it greets you by redirecting you to ULust.com. They say that NaughtyCouplesMatch.com is no longer taking any members, but we cannot know for sure if it ever did or it only serves as a landing page that recommends the already well-known scamming dating site ULust.com that we have recently reviewed. So, whether the “not taking any more members” claim is real or just created to provide members juice to ULust.com –we don’t know. However, redirecting people to a complete rip off, we find NaughtyCouplesMatch.com to be an accomplice in the fraudulent actions of the other site.
What is ULust.com all about?
Before anything, you can read the full review of ULust.com, here. For you own convenience, we will include the important details about ULust.com that you should be aware of.
1. ULust.com is not a free dating site as it claims to be. In fact, ULust.com will take you to a payment page where you are required to provide the site with your credit card info and choose a payment plan whenever you attempt to use any of the site’s services and features. Note that all the subscription periods are automatically renewable and will continue to charge money from your credit card until you require to cancel your paid membership. Here is how much you will be charged:
- $32.46 for a monthly membership
- $47.97 for 3 months of membership
- $35.70 for a monthly membership
- $54.90 for 3 months of membership
2. The user’s dating profiles on ULust.com are fraudulent, as they are created by the site’s owner, using other people’s photographs and made up name, age, personal interests, information, location, ect. Nothing found on this profiles is real, however, they are designed to look as real as possible so the site will look full of gorgeous women (although there aren’t any).
3. Computerized messages will be flying your way through the fabricated “Fantasy Cuties” profiles. This way, the scam looks even more genuine. A non-experienced person will see that many women are interested in communicating, but they will have to pay for subscription first – and that is how ULust.com rips off and deceives you.
4. To keep you paying, ULust.com has a staff of employees and third party contractors that will communicate with you, also through the “Fantasy Cuties” profiles. Although the messages will seem more natural (unlike the computerized ones), but you will still have no idea who is behind the fabricated profile. It is these people’s job to string you along and keep you paying membership fees until you realize that this whole thing is a scam and that there is no meeting in person anyone you meet on ULust.com.
The verdict on NaughtyCouplesMatch.com
NaughtyCouplesMatch.com is a dating site’s landing page that redirects innocent users to a certain scam and rip off. We kindly advise you not to trust either one of these sites, as well as all their affiliated dating services. They exist to make the owners very rich as you spend your hard-earned money paying for amenities you are not getting.
NaughtyCouplesMatch.com Scam Questions
Got any questions for us? Feel free to post them in the comments section below and we’ll try our best to provide you with a personal and prompt response. We also appreciate and welcome your feedback and personal experiences with using ULust.com.
ULust.com Contact Info
Phone Numbers: 844-399-9749 or 925-264-3473 and+1-619-900-1607 Outside USA
Report and File a Complaint
Contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint and report the site if you feel you have been deceived or overcharged.